At least I’m calling this finished. I started this last summer but a zillion other things got in the way. And I was stumped about the composition. Something didn’t look right. And I didn’t know how to make the golden threads of the sari sparkle. So it got relegated to the back room for a while. Recently I solved another painting dilemma by meditating and using the Silva Method of Mind Control to figure out a solution. So that’s what I did for this one, too. I just promised myself that the next time I walked into the studio and saw this, I’d know what to do: I added the blue dish in the upper left.
Here’s how it looked before: